Monday, February 21, 2011

The final countdown!

One of my guiltiest pleasures is countdowns and I'm not they aren't only reserved for New Years Eve.

Despite my incomprehensible minor fear of basically any animal, one of my favorite shows is The Most Extreme on the animal channel.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=animal+planet+most+extreme+&aq=f

Watch any of them and learn which animal is the has/is the most extreme mother/hunter/cat/workaholic/athletic/appendage chosen by an unseen group of judges. Watch them and TRY to not watch it until the end. Which animal is the best?

I love listening to the radio still and even though the number one song will probably another Rhianna song with slightly different rhythm and even slightlier different lyrics, I HAVE to know what Billboards top 40 is for the week.

And what's my new obsession?
http://1000awesomethings.com

It reminds me of the great things in life that bring so much happiness like cleaning lint traps, taking your pants off, pulling a weed and getting all the roots out, the clicking sound of anything winding up, and of course, watching cream go into coffee.

Be happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment