Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Steve Jobs might be a rich...

I've been taking pictures of people for a while to compile what I've been working on for weeks. "What is this?" you may ask. It's the fact that Apple products are currently RULING THE WORLD and in a hostile take over where people are brainwashed and then become zombies by their apple products, I will be one of the very few who will be fighting with my brains intact. Two video cameras in your iPhone looking kinda shady now, huh? WELL DEAL WITH IT.

Just an average day at Starbucks getting some reading done. OH WHAT IS THAT? tic-tac-tow, three macs in a row



So as I was frantically studying for my Material Science midterm, I took a little break taking inconspicuous* pictures of people 'studying' around me. You're not fooling anyone. I'm sure they're listening to their iTunes, downloading apps and scrolling with two fingers on their touch pad.  These 3 following pictures are all from one sitting

Is this a group project meeting or an Apple computer conference?

I have no shame. Those legs belong to a complete stranger I was sharing my couch with  

Is that an HP? Nope, glowing Apple Logo
Literally, in that one sitting, I saw 11. 11!!!!!! MACS!!!!!! My Dell was the minority. I literally feel like this guy.


More Macs at mishka's. Were these computers on a secret menu at coffee shops?
4 visible Macs in this picture. It's like the I SPY of my life

I used to really want a Mac but I realized that they're a nice computer, but completely unnecessary for me. I mean, I couldn't even steal music from my friend from her Mac. WHAT THE EFF STEVE JOBS JUST LET ME TAKE SOME KATY PERRY IN PEACE! 

If I could, I would def get an apple product. ANY APPLE PRODUCT. I'm currently listening to music by singing what lyrics I know outloud. But I guess I'm happy with my new HP Lappy :) 


I smell just as good as I look


Have a happy rest of your week ya'll!




*By "inconspicuous"  I really mean, I'm pretty sure no one saw me but at the same time, I was avoiding eye contact so I assumed that their silence was an indicator of their ignorance. 


2 comments:

  1. comparing macs and dells are like comparing apples and oranges.

    LITERALLY. consider yourself a hipster :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, don't fight it! Go with the flow. So much easier!

    ReplyDelete