Wednesday, August 18, 2010

LG SET ME FREE

I went to visit Mommy Monster during her concert. Oh yeah, no big deal, I only saw LADY GAGA AT HER FULL GLORY. It was a last minute purchase online. Thanks guy! At 80 per ticket, we paid below face value. How did this happen? You may ask. Well Anh scoured craiglist for weeks and took advantage of the opportunity she found online from a guy who unfortunately couldn't go because they were tickets he and his girlfriend was supposed to use.... except they broke up and he couldn't find anyone to go with :( Well, the silverlining of this relationship ending comes in the form of Anh and Annie's happiness. I'm sorry pal, but thanks for the awesome tickets!
It was between these and floor tickets but being a lazy cow, I opted for seats despite standing up most of the time and dancing with everyone. But I didn't really dance, because I was literally in a trance the ENTIRE TIME. Musical + club scene + movie + play + amazing Dance music + gays + everything that glitters = LADY GAGA CONCERT. Before it ended, I wanted to shell out more monays to go the next night.
During the entire show, these awesome gay guys sat in the row in front of me but since LG was in in our proximity (kinda) they were PDA-ing to the max. But the thing was, they looked so hood with the caps with the sticker still on it and baggy pants. They were too good to be true.
Anyways listen to Lady GaGa. Especially while driving, sitting doing nothing, and especially RUNNING. Today I ran 8 miles and it didn't feel like 1/4th of a marathon because Monster and So Happy I Can Die was on repeat. Lady GaGa has healing properties!
be jelly

Lady GaGa - Monster

No comments:

Post a Comment