Tuesday, November 9, 2010

inappropriate crushes

Well as you can imagine. This post is about people I fantasize getting married to, and that's the extent of it. Because in real life, these relationship wouldn't exist because I have standards to keep (read: not that desperate yet).
We're all guilty of having crushes on celebrities. You know, all those guilty pleasures of the chiseled bodied, hair swooping, hunky hunks. But enough about talking about Justin Beiber, I'm trying to make a generalized picture of perfection here. It may be a combination of talking about relationships (or lack thereof) that has prompted this post, but I think it's hilarious. I usually don't divulge on my crushes, but these crushes are so stupid that I can't help but make myself laugh about them. And if you are the following individuals, please, don't think I'm creepy. Be flattered that I think you're somewhat attractive and I've never thought much about acting on a relationship because it would have embarassingly weird with an extra serving of awkward sauce. Anyways, here goes nothing. And please, a restraining order won't be necessary

Brad
CHMS advisor

Needless to say. My heart broke into a million pieces when I found out that he left Davis for family in Detroit (or wherever he is, I forget). Yes, he's my advisor. And I loved dropping by just to say hello to him whenever I was near his office. Secretly, I knew he loved me. Today I chatted with him online (the primary mode of communication in order to get advising help) and everytime the little chat box had _____ is typing... my heart was palpitating a million beats a minute. He was sooo nice and he's so adorable. A friend of mine even went as far as to saying she went into the Chemical Engineering major because she thought he was so cute. This forbidden love must have ate him inside. I like to secretly believe that the reason he left was because his attraction towards me began to put a strain in his daily functioning. He left in the dead of summer, when I wasn't around. All signs point to my theory. I also theorize that there's a hair harvester that takes all my leg and arm hair of my body which explains my non-existant furriness. So you be the judge of the validity of my theories.
awwwww so cute!

Yeah... we're facebook friends.... DONT JUDGE (me. you can judge him all you want)


Sean Jeffcoach

What can I say. He's adorable! It might be due to the fact that we constantly ran into each other and kept forgetting each other's names. Or the fact that we had a foil ball fight (true life. I didn't fantasize this this time!). or that time I kept running into him because of coincidence (OR FATE). Anyways, if you ever read this, Sean, you're super cute and I'm sure you already know this.

There are many problems with this situation. He's a baby. If only I was born a few years younger. Dang. There are so many instances for that. I really hope I don't grow up to be a gross pedohpile like Mr. Herbert from family guy












I think sean is so cute because he's tall and skinny and he has such a cute smile and his eyes are so small! Is this me loving the asian in nonasian people? I don't know, about my psychological views of handsomeness. All I know is that Sean is a babe.
The one on the right. It's def the smile. 
Aladdin

Probably one of the hottest Disney character of all time. The Streetrat of of our souls. Aladdin.
Think about it, he lies in order to be with you, he talks to monkeys, he potentially has fleas.... oh wait... But look at the picture!

Adorable. He's hungry so he stole some bread in which he had to do an obstacle course that is Agrabah in order to finally get some mean solders to land on some manure which probably made him EVEN HUNGRIER. Then he gave it to some kids. WHOA MAN. THAT'S A KEEPER. except for the whole kleptomaniac point. But hey, he'll always provide for you.
But the weird thing is that, growing up. I SWEAR I thought Simba from the Lion King was hot. WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME? can you say 'bestiality' ?

dashing.
I think my adolescent mishap was due to the fact that I was on the brink of hormonal explosion and I loved Nick Carter from Backstreet boys. Think about it. They have similar hair styles. And you know it's all about the hair when you're 9 years old.

Seriously. THE HAIR. I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment