Monday, November 15, 2010

Not being funny

I have a few posts that I'm working on. But I just wanted to reaffirm my happiness (which will mostly result in sadness due to jinxing myself and because you can only have a run of happiness for so long.)
Friday evening I went to a hipster party which involved me wearing clothes that I wear often. (really? it's just cardigans and skinny jeans. everyone is a hipster) I was being an awesome DJ when the people who owned the laptop decided that they wanted to play obscure crappy music (read: most hipster music) so no one wanted to dance. People requested that I change the music and as I was making a dying party better, they asked me to not. OK. WHO THINKS MAN IN THE MIRROR by Michael Jackson is a good dance song. I see no hands. yeah, because it's a terrible song to grind to. Almost got in a fight. Girl sounded like she was going to cry. Then I left and I felt justified. Then she started changing the music to things I would have played. Whatever. Never trust a white DJ. Us brown folk should be listened to more often. Just saying

Saturday - Went to visit Anjali and Brian in Berkeley and ate at the cheese counter. Awesome! I was so excited to see them and I was dancing as I went to give them hugs. Made people laugh and got really bad gas from delicious pizza. It was worth it. They went for a bike ride and I drank coffee. perfect!

Sunday - Practice Triathlon where I was yelling supportive things (and some other stuff), took out lane lines, and danced on cars. Typical. Then I studied at more coffee shops with lovely Heidi and Becca, finished an essay, and applied for a jawb. Then I had an IM game and I ROCKED. we played savage with girl so I was in every point. I scored 3 I think, layout (unsuccessfully) at the endzone which won me a lot of love. 2 Ds (pretty pathetic). But to be honest, those girls were fast. Then I baked a cake. It was chocolate

Anyways. It ended well but now I shall regret my happiness because I didn't focus more on school. WAH WAH. K. Night

No comments:

Post a Comment